Friday, 4 October 2013

A country I would like to visit


Hi all again, today in this new post I have to talk about a country I would like to visit.
I have a lot of countries that I will like to visit, but since a long time I feel attracted to one country in special, that is Brazil.
When I was a child I saw a lot of brazilians t.v series , and the places that they show are very fantastic, also I believe the people in Brazil is very nice and fun.
I like the culture, the music, the cities, the food, so I hope one day I can go. Another thing I feel  attracted to this country is the names of the cities, because I think the names are very beautiful, this is probably because I like the language. So I would like to visit cities like, Río, Recife, Manaus, Curitiva, etc.
I would love to go to the carnaval in Río de Janeiro in february, the music and the people are very happy, they know how celebrate.
Well in other post maybe can I talk more of this beautiful country, Bye.
 

 

4 comments:

  1. Hi catalina a.k.a leg!
    I really like brazil for almost the same reason, lets make the trip togheter !!!! I would really like the idea! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Catalina!!
    I like to travel to Brazil too!!! I think that is a very beautiful country!!!! And very funny, but I don't like its weather so warm.
    A hug! Karina

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Brazil…. I like the beaches and the samba…. If you will go, I go with you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brazil is so cool and funny... I love it. Excellent choice and I think it is not impossible to go
    see you!

    ReplyDelete