Friday, 18 October 2013

Summary from a career-related article


Hi all again, in this new post I have to make a summary of a news connected with my area of studies, so I’m going to talk about a news from the section of culture. The news is “Albrecht Durer’s rare work goes on display in London”.
The news is about the artist Durer who is famous for his drawings. Now in London a new exhibition of his masterpieces is arrive, the exhibition show the process in which creates new ways to make their prints and drawings.
The curator of the exhibition is Dr. Stephanie Buck, she said from the art of Durer: “It is always, for him, about a combination of invention and the past”. So you can understand more easily his masterpieces like the portrait of his wife Agnes, where he uses a combination for his imaginary and his real life.
The time when Durer was living was an age where the technology change, so he can reproduced and distributed his own drawings and prints.
Durer was a very smart artist for his age, because he has two agents to sell his prints, he also created a brand.
The exhibition “The Young Durer” is at the Courtauld Gallery in London from 17 October to 12 January.
Well that is all for today, bye.
 
 
Durer, portrait of his wife Agnes.
 
 
Durer's Brand.
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I love Durer, I think he was a great painter :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Durero is very interesting especially his prints, which has a wonderful technique
    see you!!

    ReplyDelete