Hi all, this blog is about Japanese animation. So the questions are: you know what is anime? Yes I know.
On television there are many Japanese animated series, these are of many types, some are made for children and others are made for young people.
When I was a child, I saw Sailor Moon is a Japanese animation, one of my favorite animes was Conan, this kid was a detective and even now I remember the theme of that serie.
Well, I have some friends who love Japanese culture because they began to see anime as children, and then even now they see on TV Japanese animation.
Isn't my case, because now I don’t watch Japanese animation at all. But sometimes I sing the songs of those series that I saw in my childhood, and I search in youtube some series and the themes.
In Chile the people who love the anime are named "otakus", some of they are so fanatic that they dress up as their favorite characters. In the center of Santiago, exist a place call "Euro centro", in this place you can see people dress up like Japanese animation.
Well that is all for this blog, bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment