Friday, 15 November 2013

How green are you?


Hello everyone! In this new blog I have to talk about how green I am.
Since I was a child my mother teaches me about not littering, so still now I’ve never throw trash in street.
I think the recycling is very important, because we living in a big city like Santiago where the pollution is huge, every single people must have recycling habits so maybe if this happened we can have a better place to live.
I don’t have a bike and neither a car, but I walk a lot because I prefer sometimes walk instead use the public transport. My mother doesn’t have a car neither and she walk to her work, so probably from her I take this preference for walk.
Also, one of my very best friends is a member of Greenpeace Chile, so I know what kind of activities they do to save our country and protected our nature.
I think in our country the government doesn’t worry too much about the pollution in Santiago, or the problems about cut down so many trees, maybe we don’t have enough or good laws about this topic, and we must know if we doesn’t take care about our nature, in the future probably we are living in bad conditions.
I would like to do more things to save our trees, all the nature and the animals, and I think the recycled is a great idea, and definitely I would do in my house.
Well that is all for today, bye

1 comment:

  1. I think the same Cata... it's important try to help keep clean the place in we live

    ReplyDelete