Friday, 27 September 2013

My ideal job


 
Hi all,
in this blog I have to talk about my ideal job.
Next year I will graduate from university, and I have to think about what kind of work I enjoy doing. I love my career and I would like to work in another country, such as France, my ideal job would be in the Musée d'Orsay, a museum that is very famous and important.
But that idea is highly unlikely, so I have no plans for that yet but I'm planning to go to Paris to live, and then find a job related to my skills and studies.
I have another ideal job, but this job has nothing to do with my career, it's about working on a cruise. In a cruise you can visit a lot of countries because you travel so much, I think I can work in the cruise taking pictures of tourists, or something like that.
Well, I really do not have plans for my future, but next year
I must think about that. 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Hello Cata!!!
    Your plans are very interesting!! I think that to work in the Musée d'Orsay it's a true dream for all the historians of art!!! And the cruise is a wonderful and romantic idea. I wish your plans are made! ;) Greetings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cata.....I go with you on a cruise :)

    ReplyDelete